Extracellular vesicles (EVs) play a crucial role in intercellular communication by transferring specific substances like nucleic acids, proteins, and lipids between cells. They are involved in diverse processes such as antigen presentation, tumor development, and nerve cell signaling. Analyzing and detecting EVs can aid in early disease diagnosis, efficacy evaluation, and prognosis analysis.
At Jotbody, we offer a comprehensive and streamlined EVs service to provide a holistic analysis of EVs. Our services include:
|EVs – DIA proteomics service||EVs isolation + DIA proteomics + Bioinformatics|
|EVs – Label-free proteomics service||EVs isolation + Label-free proteomics + Bioinformatics|
|EVs – Phosphoproteomics service||EVs isolation + Phosphorylated proteins enrichment + Label-free proteomics + Bioinformatics|
|EVs – DIA proteomics + phosphoproteomics service||EVs isolation + Phosphorylated proteins enrichment + DIA proteomics + Label-free phosphoproteomics + Bioinformatics|
|Other samples – DIA proteomics service||DIA proteomics + Bioinformatics|
|Other samples – Label-free proteomics service||Label-free proteomics + Bioinformatics|
|Other samples – Phosphoproteomics service||Phosphorylated proteins enrichment + DIA proteomics + Label-free phosphoproteomics + Bioinformatics|
|EVs functionalization service||EVs decorated with nanobody|
- Multiple isolation methods available (ultracentrifugation, SEC, immunomagnetic bead-based kits, etc).
- Professional multidimensional quality control platform for exosomes, including techniques like TEM, Western blot, NTA, endotoxin, and protein level assessment.
- DIA Proteomics: Direct-DIA, GPF-DIA, and Fractionated DDA-based DIA techniques for increased data coverage and improved quantitative accuracy.
- Label-free proteomics enables cost-effective and time-efficient comparison of differential proteins across species without the need for expensive labeling reagents, accommodating an unlimited number of samples.
- Experimental analysis results and reports provided for isolation, quality control, and proteomics services.
Choose the specific service that aligns with your research goals and leverage Jotbody’s expertise in proteomics and bioinformatics to drive your scientific discoveries.
From our publications:
- Surface-engineered extracellular vesicles for targeted delivery of therapeutic RNAs and peptides for cancer therapy. Theranostics. 2022 Apr 11;12(7):3288-3315. doi: 10.7150/thno.68667. PMID: 35547755; PMCID: PMC9065173
- Covalent conjugation of extracellular vesicles with peptides and nanobodies for targeted therapeutic delivery. J ExtracellVesicles. 2021;10:e12057